- Sheet piling continues during the week of April 13 and is expected to continue through the end of the week.
- Some sheet piling will occur during four-hour windows that could occur at any time, day or night. The access schedule to allow crews to sheet pile is determined by BNSF Railway.
- Residents around the construction area should be aware that noise and vibrations are associated with the sheet piling work.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this work may cause and assure you that crews will work as quickly as possible, while maintaining a safe work environment and creating a quality product.
Drainage Pond Excavation
- Excavation work for the drainage pond, west of the railway, may begin the week of April 13.
The schedule provided in this update is tentative, weather dependent and subject to change.
FRIDLEY STATION CONSTRUCTION PHOTO:
Crews removing top soil at future site of west side parking lot (April 7, 2009)
If you have any questions or concerns about Fridley station construction, please contact Brandt Richardson at 651-366-5829 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Northstar website at www.mn-GetOnBoard.com.
The Fridley station construction is partially funded by the Counties Transit Improvement Board.